When I started this class, I told a friend of mine that I would be creating a Web site. One of his businesses involves giving historical tours in the DFW area and he wanted to know if I would like to completely re-design the Web site he has for the JFK Assassination Tour he offers. His current site is one page with nothing but a picture and a copy of his business card so I will be starting from scratch. We both benefit financially from this project as he he already has a web host and domain name thereby saving me possible expenses and I'm doing the job for free.
My outline for jfkassassinationtour.com is as follows:
1. Home page introducing the purpose of the site with tabs to go to other pages on the site
2. Bio page introducing the owner
3. Detailed description of the 3-hour tour
4. Detailed description of the 4-hour tour
5. Detailed description of the 6-hour tour
6. A page with links to the owner's other sites
7. A copy of the owner's brochure for other tours that are offered
8. Contact page
9. Site map
I searched Web sites for ideas, but everything I found was way too busy. I want this site attractive but not so loaded with "stuff" that the potential customer forgets what he/she is looking for.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment